Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Make-up Made Cheap!

Gender: Female
Age: 6-12
Location: Wal-mart, Dollar Tree, Mom's Make-up Bag
Category: Dress-up
--------------------------------------------------------

Does your little diva beg to scoop into your make-up bad and slather you with bright blue eyeshadow, bright pink blush and bright red lipstick? (Why do you even have such a horrible collection of make-up?!)

Here's a little idea that I put together last Christmas:

Right now in the clearance section at our local Wal-mart, the back to school stuff is going for little or no money. I purchased a Lisa Frank zipped lunch bag for $3.

I went to the local dollar tree and picked up these items: hair brush, eyeshadow, lipgloss, lotion, body spray, blush, make-up brushes, etc.

I went to my make-up bag and pulled out all of the hideous items I used to wear, or purchased previously and never used.

I packed them into the lunch bag and - TA-DA! A little girls make up bag!

Don't spend $20 on a make-up case at your local retail store. These lunch bags make the perfect carry case for the make-up!

My little diva loved it. Mimi blue eyeshadow and all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment