Tuesday, October 26, 2010

You may know the way to eBay, but do you know how to craigslist?

Gender: Male/Female
Age: All

----------------------------------

If you haven't been on http://www.craigslist.org/, scouring your local area for hours - you aren't very internet savvy are you?

Besides my really awkward obsession with the 'pets' section at the Indianapolis city site, I've been finding amazing deals on some really awesome toys.

I found a lady on there who is selling a little girls kitchen set; a child size oven, sink, fridge and microwave for $50 (plus 100 pieces of 'food', plates, etc.)

This generally retails for about $350.

The lady has cleaned it, bleached it and is in perfect condition (no marks, scuffs, etc.)

I think I'll be purchasing this for the event of turning our office into a playroom :)

I've been finding gifts for big and for small. Take a peek into craigslist and see what you can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment